1. Preparation of Bubble Tea/Beverages/Pearls: Candidate is needed to hands on and adhered to our SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures);
2. Cashiering/Customer Service: Candidate is expected to treat every customer politely and to be efficient in order taking;
3. Ingredients Ordering: Candidate will need to forecast & order ingredients necessary for ensuring sufficient stocks for daily operations;
4. Maintain cleanliness at outlet;
5. Involve in the opening or closing of the outlet.
1. Singaporean / Singapore PR;
2. 6 Days Week (including weekends and public holidays);
3. Able to work shift hours;
5. Passion, Responsible, Teamwork and Work with Minimal Supervision;
6. No experience needed as training will be provided;
7. Job location: Chong Pang, Yishun.
1. S$1,600-S$1,800 per month (to be commensurate with experiences);
2. Increment after 3 months probationary period;
3. CPF contribution applicable;
4. 1 Off day on weekdays (Monday – Thursday).