The Supervisor, under the supervision of the Operation Manager, is responsible for planning, and coordinating operations and non-management personnel for the restaurant. You are ensure compliance with the concept and safety standards, mentoring and nurturing of the team member, while seamlessly maintaining day to day restaurant operations.
Key Responsibilities Include:
1. Ensures prompt, efficient service, convey a positive image of self and company.
2. Ensure opening/closing duties are done properly and on time.
3. To assist, encourage and support the team member in the daily execution of their duties
4. Monitor restaurants operations that includes: Inventory, food and beverage service, cash transactions, comps and voids payment.
5. Assisting the Operation Manager on team deployment, proper food and drink flow, sequence of service, quickly resolving any service disruptions or complaints for all shifts.
6. Places priority on coaching and developing others, continually coaching new and existing team members to increase effectiveness by providing performance feedback to the team member. Monitors staff performance to identify training needs and potential for growth.
7. Answer guests’ enquiries and make recommendations
8. Perform any other duties as and when assigned.
Whatsapp us to find out more: 8692 2766