You will be reporting directly to the Technical Manager. The Home Maintenance Department is tasked to ensure our clients home are free from appliances, electrical, plumbing and air-conditioning breakdown. This is done with the focus on ensuring quality services mirroring the company’s value of being (1) Genuine (2) Transparent (3) Reliable.
Trainee to be involved in:
1. Able to provide home appliances & electrical repair services
2. Preparation of quotations and service reports for work done
3. Communicate with customers about quotation and service report prepared
4. Maintain and ensure vehicles are well-stock with tools and materials required
5. Attend and complete E-learning modules for the 17 services provided by the company
Competencies you will learn:
• Able to utilise the field service management software for smooth delivery of services
• Engage with other departmental employees to ensure smooth delivery of service provided
• Importance of clear documentation and its implications in legal disputes
• Understand commonly used KPIs in the technical department and participate in quality improvement projects
• Learn customer-facing sales skills and the importance of clear communication
• Understands and able to implement key principles of customer disputes and resolution
• Ability to troubleshoot and provide home appliances repair services independently
• Ability to troubleshoot and provide basic electrical repair services independently
• Active participation of management of inventory system, including procurement, stock-keeping & audit
• Diploma Holder in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• Possess valid Class 3 Driving License
• Able to communicate with customers in English.
• Customer service oriented, motivated, keen to learn, outspoken
• Interest in home maintenance and residential home service is an advantage
• Leave entitlement will be given to Trainees
• Early conversion to Full-Time Employment if deemed suitable for position
• Personal transport vehicle will be provided once Full-Time Employment granted
• Multiple learning opportunities to learn new skills
• 5.5 day work week
• Be part of the 21st Century Team to Deliver Home Care Service to the World
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships:
• Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
• (A) Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions);
• (B) Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.