Roles & Responsibilities
• To perform preventive maintenance of industrial air filtration equipment.
• To perform technical, hands on work including installation, servicing, and troubleshooting of machines and equipment.
• To troubleshoot and identify electrical controls & circuitry related issues.
• Usage of hand tools & powered equipment
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 08:00 - 17:30
• Singapore citizen and PR are eligible to apply
Salary Package (Basic + OT & transport allowance)
• OT Pay excluded from monthly figure above
• Min Education Background: NITEC or equivalent Technical qualification
• Must have Electrical Engineering background
• Able to read and understand electrical circuit diagrams
• Familiar with Electrical Control Circuits. PLC knowledge a plus
• Must be eager to learn and can work independently
• Physically fit due to work scope (carrying of parts & materials, usage of ladders & scaffolding)
• Plus Points
• Min. 1 year hands on experience with preventative maintenance of industrial equipment preferred
• Class 3/4 Driving licence
• Forklift Licence
• MEWP Licence
• WSH qualifications (Work at Height, Lifting, Rigging, Metalworking, Life Saving, Confined Space, Scaffolding etc)
• Welding Certification