Permanent Electrical Service Technician
Class 3, CPF, 2-5 days week, Yishun
Salary - as indicated elsewhere in this listing (*Note: Indicated salary (base or otherwise) is "up to" figure and pro-rated against standard employee work week. Amount offered, higher or lower, dependent on qualification, experience and ability experience)
1. This is a growth position for serious candidates only. All applicants are required to call or write in to make an appointment for an interview.
2. This job is applicable to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents only as there is currently no quota to hire foreigners.
- Troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of electrical equipment in office or at customer location.
- Testing and installation of parts and equipment.
- Any other tasks and ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Likes and possesses talent for setting up and enabling proper-function of electrical equipment.
- Professional Certificate/NiTEC OR Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering, OR relevant experience in servicing of electrical equipment.
- Able to handle drill and other power tools for installation or other jobs.
- Able to perform work on equipment located in various types of kitchens and places of worship.
- Pleasant personality with good working attitude, willing to learn and adapt to company standard practices.
- Show pride in work and able to work independently.
- Have Class 3 driving license advantageous
Location - Yishun (office) and off-site as required.
Yishun (700-800m away)
Regular 2-5 days week (as arranged, note salary*)
PM us or send in your resumes/questions to email: email@example.com and we'll revert as soon as possible.