• Monitor, coordinate and keep track of the site work progress to ensure all work is carried out in quality and efficiency manner.
• Assign job task to workers and conduct daily briefing
• Ensure compliance of WSH Regulation & Safety Procedures
• Close monitoring of jobs and provide necessary updates to internal division.
• Responds to customers' feedback and inquiries, provide good client support and maintaining a good relationship
• Control and manage purchases and stock
• Identifying and resolving workplace problems.
• Providing reports and activity updates to management
• Performs any other related duties as assigned
• Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC in Architecture or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Building Construction
• Certificate in Building Construction Safety Supervisor Course
• Proactive and with a positive mentality
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent coordination and communication expertise gained through practice in the supervision of field staff
• A team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must possess driving license.