Spidi R2 Wind Kangaroo suit
Spidi R2 Wind Kangaroo suit
Spidi R2 Wind Kangaroo suit
Spidi R2 Wind Kangaroo suit
Spidi R2 Wind Kangaroo suit
Spidi R2 Wind Kangaroo suit

Spidi R2 Wind Kangaroo suit

Used
S$500
Singapore

Share This With Friends

Spidi R2 Wind Kangaroo suit for size Euro size 50. No crash damage, no tears. Inner mesh liner no tears. Cleaned after every use. No funky smell. Brand new knee sliders. Description taken from the Internet: Ultra light weight     95% made of high quality, supple .8mm perforated Australian ranch raised kangaroo leather (1.5 times lighter than traditional cow leather) the other 5% is the elastic areas, zippers etc.     Elasticized areas around the knees, shoulders blades, and lumbar area.     Schoeller Keprotec throughout the arms, crotch, inner thigh area and the rear of the knees/calves for added flexibility as well as breathability.     CE certified Biomechanic shoulder and elbow guards, the industries highest rated protection system.     Internal pocket for an optional Warrior spine guard to be installed.     Full size race back hump.     The chest, stomach, shoulders, legs, arms and back are perforated for airflow.     Inner pocket     Streamlined full sized race hump with reflective panel.     Bi-phase knee sliders.     Additional foam padding is placed in the tailbone, rear of thigh, biceps, ribs and shoulder blade areas. Interested please chat to deal. Price firm Thank you Tag: spidi, race suit, Kangaroo, r2, alpinestars, revit, icon, ixon, komine, rs taichi, track,


Deal Options

Meet-Up

Singapore

At seller's convenience


Others also viewed

Unused thor glove youth size L

Unused thor glove youth size L

S$305

Sticker Waterproof High Quality - Bridgestone Decals for Bikes And Scooter

Sticker Waterproof High Quality - Bridgestone Decals for Bikes And Scooter

S$1023

AGV AX-8 Dual Evo Multi Karakum Matt Camo Orange

AGV AX-8 Dual Evo Multi Karakum Matt Camo Orange

S$20013

Xlite X803RR Ultra Carbon Petrucci

Xlite X803RR Ultra Carbon Petrucci

S$7451