- Facilitate student dismissal. Greet parents/guardians who arrive to pick up their children, assist them in signing out and calling their child via our communications system.
- Going to classrooms to fetch children, escorting them safely to the school gate and releasing them to the right parents/guardians.
- Prevent accidents and ensuring safety of the children.
- Assist in delivering materials/equipment from one venue to another within the school campus.
- Any other adhoc duties
- Physically fit with good stamina. Preferably candidates who exercise regularly as frequent stairs-climbing involved.
- High level of tolerance
- Responsible and cautious
- Patient with kids
Working Hours: 12.00noon to 6.00pm (Mon-Fri)
Location: Punggol/ Pasir Ris
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org