Scope of Work:
• Perform troubleshooting, repair and servicing of electrical, gas and refrigeration equipment.
• Perform preventive maintenance of commercial kitchen equipment including electrical, gas and refrigeration equipment.
• Perform delivery of kitchen equipment to customer sites.
• Ensure proper care/cleaning of tools, parts, materials and work areas.
• Ensure the daily work activities are carried out on time and in accordance to the company procedures and standards.
• 5 days work week, and alternate Saturday work days.
• Carry out any other tasks as reasonably requested by the Operations Manager.
• Preferably with prior experience in servicing and repair of commercial kitchen equipment.
• Pro-active, keen to learn, self-motivated, and ability to work independently.
• Candidates who can start immediately will be at an advantage.
• Singaporeans or PR and Malaysians are welcome.
• Possession of Singapore driving license preferred.
• Candidates with Singapore driving license will be accorded an additional allowance.