• Reliability and Quality testing
• Assist engineers in Test Setup & Evaluation of Product & Design
• Assist in electrical wiring laying and testing
• Maintain Assembly QC Standard procedure
• Candidate must possess at least ITE/Higher Nitec/Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical / Mechatronics ) or equivalent in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronics
• At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferred with working experience in the related field.
• Strong team player and adaptable to fast paced environment.
• Possess CAD skills.
• Good interpersonal skills and able to interface with all levels, internally and externally in a professional and responsive manner.