A constructive approach to raising a kind, cooperative and respectful child.
From infants to teens - your complete guide to kind but firm parenting
"A child talks back to her mother"
"A teenager starts slamming doors and giving dirty looks"
"A naughty rider seems to enjoy the negative response he gets from his exhausted parents"
When misbehaviour begin, they can quickly escalate into an uphill battle of yelling, tears and resistance to both sides. This guide is a reassuring and realistic resource for parents struggling to find a positive balance with their kinds, featuring guidance on how to:
- set priorities for children of any age
- open the lines of communication both ways
- enforce punishments that teach rather than torture
- work successfully with your partner
- cultivate an environment of mutual respect
With short takeaways at the conclusion of each chapter, this guide is the only resource you need to cope with behaviour issues and raise a well-behaved child!