It has 2 doors, seats 4, has 4wd with lsd, a 2.0 turbocharged engine and pop up headlights. Can’t get anymore 90s retro already.
Limited Edition Toyota Celica GT-4 (not GTR but carousell has no option for my model) based off the rally going version. Limited to 5000pcs worldwide (25 in Singapore in the 90s).
Family’s 3rd car, owned since 2011.
Driven for 5 years before laying up to restore and rebuild.
Spent quite an amount to 90% showroom condition.
• Engine rebuilt
• Replaced Distributor system with trigger kit and Individual Coil Plug system
• Caldina GT4 intake manifold
• Whole car stripped down and resprayed
• Wiring refreshed, labelled and tucked as much as possible
• double din audio player w sound system
• pending fine tuning from tuner
• wear and tear replaced
Renewed for another 10years, good to last forever till it turns to a classic.
Fully legal with LTA approved certs.
No joy riders and time wasters, this car will only go to someone who knows its value.