The trainee is responsible for shooting and editing of videos for live events and recorded events; producing live-streaming events; interview shots for recorded events for all our client projects undertaken by Anolbe Pte Ltd; creation of brand stories, as well as video production with creative story themes to create an exciting video marketing campaign. He/she will go through 3 months of probation & training, before being considered for a permanent position with the company.
The trainee will be briefed on the nature of the events and the required shots to be captured and edited. He/she will also be mentored by the Director of Photography who would give his coaching and feedback to the trainee’s work performance.
Requested Time Commitment:
1. Shooting videos for recorded, live streaming and outdoor events.
2. Assist the Director of Photography to create compelling videos with storylines using the right mix of music, footages and special effects together.
3. Edit videos for all company-related events/projects to deliver to client’s expectations.
4. Produce live-streaming events in multiple streaming platforms.
1. Knowledge of basic video production.
2. Knowledge and experience in using UHD 4K digital video cameras, including SLR digital cameras.
3. Working knowledge of either/or all of these editing software:
Apple iMovie, Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Premier Elements.
4. Experience and creativity in video editing to meet the clients expectations.
5. Independent worker with strong work ethic.
Benefits to trainee:
1.Gain experience in professional video production. This includes multi-camera set-up; the use of story-telling to bring out a message to target audiences in a video; location and interview shoots; handling of audio mixing and subtitles; and post-production editing.
2.Skills development in the whole process of video production for trainee to be positioned for the role of a director of photography. This includes pre-production planning, set up of camera and lighting position, executing the actual shoot, directing the cast as well as post production work like footage and sound editing.
3.To prepare the trainee to work in a multi-disciplinary digital media industry. The trainee will learn to be nimble in meeting the versatile needs of clients for marketing campaigns, as personal branding and creating public awareness for video creation.