Roles & Responsibilities
1. Manage warehouse planning methods, warehouse storage and layout plans
2.Monitor storage utilisation levels for various storage systems
3.Monitor warehouse and operational performance
4.Facilitate documentation of business requirements
5.Perform general warehouse duties (i.e. picking and packing, goods receiving, wrapping, sealing, labeling, etc).
6. Loading and unloading goods from delivery vans or lorries.
7. Checking the correct quantity and type of goods have been received.
8. Recording any damaged, missing or faulty goods.
8. Moving the goods to the correct area in the warehouse, either manually or using
mechanical handling equipment.
9. Perform daily warehousing duties, stock taking and other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
10. Ensure all warehouse security and safety regulations are adhering to.
11. Manage shipment (schedule and picking).
12. Handle and maintain import/export/shipping documents.
13. Coordinate day to day transport operations.
14. Handle the processing of delivery orders with accuracy and timely.
15. Responsible for updating and maintaining of inventory database.
16. Perform administrative duties.
17. Liaise and coordinate with internal and external customers on administrative matters.
18. Ensuring goods are received timely and correctly.