- To assist the WSHO/ECO in administering and implementing the Company’s WSHE management system and procedures; Ensure procedures are updated with the latest Codes of Practice and government legislation
- Assist in reviewing WSHE management system and provide recommendations to WSHO/ECO for improvement periodically.
- Ensure the effective implementation of risk and Env impact assessments, and follow up actions to maintain high safety standard and compliance to company ISO, OHSAS, EMS policies and legal requirement;
- To assist the WSHO/ECO in conducting accident / incident investigations and recommendations on corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
- To assist the WSHO in agenda preparation and arrangement for a monthly EHS committee meeting and coordination meetings
- Assist the WSHO/ECO in developing a Safety & health in-house training and promotional programmes to be in line with current work activities and ensure execution of regular training sessions to maintain awareness.
- Assist the WSHO/ECO in generating audits evidence in terms of documentation or photos.
- Dealing with PMs, OM, SM of which is overall responsible and accountable for project management in terms of meeting company QOSHE policy.
Minimum 3 years’ experience as a WSH coordinator in the construction industry
Advance certificate in workplace safety and health
Minimum ‘N’ level